Naruto: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: The Next Generation

A forum where I post my book in both mp3 and reading format. Others are free to post their own stories too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam Uchiha
Admin

Welcome to the Site Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Site   Welcome to the Site I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:14 pm

Hello, I'm the creator of the site, Sam Uchiha. I made this site for my book and I'd appreciate it if you'd take the time to join and read. I also allowing others to post their own well made stories here so that the entire forum can view them.

Now I will release one chapter of my story each week on Friday. The exception is weeks when I can't post, so I'll post 2 chapters in that week. As for people who love the book enough to want to listen to it whenever, I will be setting up a method where you can download Podcasts (MP3 format) so that you can put on your Ipod, Iphone, MP3 Player etc. Well I hope you enjoy, that's all for now.
Back to top Go down
https://narutonextgeneration.darkbb.com

Welcome to the Site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: The Next Generation :: Important Updates :: Story Updates-
Jump to: